Why Joshua Tree Candle Co.? We hand pour all Joshua Tree Candles in small batches to ensure the highest quality. We handcraft our candles with local, premium blended soy wax, fine fragrance oils and cotton-core wicks. We hand pour all of our candles right here in our craft studio in Joshua Tree California!
Joshua Tree Candle Company was launched and founded in the passion of capturing some of the true essences of the desert surroundings and the love behind it. Couple Kurt Koptis and Suzette Von Zell have set out to bring you a true desert gem. Residents of Joshua Tree, with over Thirty Five years of Business experience, and more than Eight years in the Candle making Industry between them, we are looking forward to this wonderful journey ahead.
Please Burn Responsibly
For Retail and Wholesale inquiries contact email@example.com
- Remove all packaging before lighting.
- Place on a protected, heat-resistant, dry surface, away from anything that can catch fire, and out of reach of children and pets. Use holders designed for the particular candle style.
- Keep wick(s) trimmed to 1/4” at all times.
- If smoking occurs, blow candle out. Trim wick(s), remove trimmings, and relight.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, or any combustible material. Keep the wick centered.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts.
- Never leave burning candles unattended. Keep them within sight at all times.
- Keep all matches and lighters out of the reach of children. Teach everyone in the family the rules of safe candle use.
- Handle with care; glass containers are fragile. Avoid glass-to-glass contact when removing or replacing the lid. Do not use if the jar is cracked, chipped or scratched. Do not refill with wax.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the jar. The jar may become hot. Handle carefully.
- If smoking occurs, check for drafts or high traffic areas, which may cause flame to flicker and smoke. Also, be sure that the wick is no longer than 1/4". If it is, extinguish, trim to 1/4", and relight.
- To minimize wax left on the sides of the jar, burn 3 hours at a time; it is normal for some wax to be left. The amount will vary per color, fragrance and burning conditions.
- Prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface by discontinuing use when 1/2" of wax remains. Only burn in a suitable holder, or on a plate or other fire and heat resistant surface.
- Extinguish carefully.